Borewell Compressor Pumps
Borewell compressor pumps from ELGi bear the inimitable stamp of over 50 years of expertise in compressed air technology. Built with a dry sump design and unique suction through crankcase design, this product meets the requirements of industries that need quality air without contamination like medical complexes, and food processing.
Compressed air is pumped down the borewell through an air pipe and is mixed with the ground water. The air-water mixture is in the form of very fine bubbles that come through the air distributor and goes out through the discharge pipe. The density of this air mixture is lower than the density of the surrounding water column and it causes the mixture to rise in the delivery pipe. On continuation of this process, water is pumped out through the discharge pipe.The outlet from the discharge pipe must not be connected to a long conveyance pipe,since this will cause hammering when the water is ejected out due to large air pockets formed during the horizontal travel of the air water mixture in the pipe.FEATURES
- Direct drive - unique integrated design of motor and top block
- 220 Lt tank
- Low operational speed at 960 rpm using a 6 pole motor
- Complete cast iron construction
- Cast iron connecting rods and crank shaft
- Aluminum inter and after cooler
- Stainless Still valve plates
- Starter and pressure switch of proven reliability over time.